TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its WEB department: Front End Developer – Angular/React
Short info about the project on which you will be working:
The TeleTrader Public WebStation (www.teletrader.com) shows you a sample in which area we are working and what we are creating.
Your main responsibilities in the project:
Creating dynamic web pages, web services and re-usable components in the area of Web Financial Portals and browser based software applications.
What we are looking for:
- An educated individual with experience in one or more of the following: Angular/Typescript and / or React, ES6, Redux.
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures and efficient programming
- Trying to always be on top of new technologies and the new developments
- Independent working, proactive
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
- Fluent written and spoken English
Following are optional but highly valued skills:
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Modern CSS styling tools and practices / ability to work with CSS precompiles: SASS/LESS
- Using Git Version Control
- Web Socket
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Internal education
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees
- Team-building and sports activities
- Full-time employment