We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team and work on an exciting and modern 100% inhouse project.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You will design, implement, test, and deliver new features.
- You own your solution and will be responsible for development to delivery to operations in a DevOps environment.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- Driving continual improvements by suggesting UI and front-end software architecture improvements, ensuring web development follows a responsive paradigm.
- Periodically review staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance, and proactively improve on it.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- At least 4 years of front end development experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with a production-grade Angular 2+ application
- Solid knowledge and experience with state-driven frontend architecture principles
- Good understanding of the reactive programming paradigm
- Medium to high proficiency in Vanilla JS
- Experience with TDD and surrounding tools
- Experience with at least one modern build tool (Webpack, Rollup, Gulp)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with popular UI Kit libraries (Material, Bootstrap to name a few)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adjust to dynamic business requirements
What we offer:
- A stable job opportunity
- Good team vibe
- Development of an exciting inhouse project
- A diverse set of technologies with many challenges and the ability to improve one's skillset
- Ability to contribute to the core product
- Competitive salary, based on experience level
- 25 PTO days, 5 sick-leave days, and national holidays off
- Private health insurance