WHO ARE WE?
Centili (www.centili.com) was launched in 2012 as Infobip´s Mobile Payments Solution. Centili is a direct carrier billing provider for the global monetization of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms. Our focus is on business growth for operators, online businesses, app developers, and digital content merchants looking to monetize.
Currently, Centili is looking for strong reinforcement to support our migration to Google Cloud and to help in the maintenance of our on-prem infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to become part of the team with strong expertise in the fintech world, with global reach and impact.
KEY JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with a dynamic team to build exciting new products and platforms.
- Develop web apps using a modern technology stack, using tools such as React, ES6, and Webpack.
- Apply the best software engineering practices to ensure code quality and maintainability.
- Optimize front-end components to improve performance and resource consumption.
- Maintain comprehensive workflow documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including the scope of work, time estimation, and resource assignment.
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Deliver a rich, engaging, and unmatched user experience.
- Experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization.
- 3+ years of frontend development
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with TypeScript or other statically-typed languages
- Strong experience of CSS3, SCSS and HTML5
- Deep understanding of "building blocks" of the web: http/s, APIs, REST, JSON
- Experience with at least one popular state management library (Redux)
- Understanding of Source Control tools and related practices like Git
- Experience with common front-end development tools, such as NPM, Webpack.
Plus to have:
- DevOps experience with CI/CD and NPM
Experience with Google Cloud
Deadline for applications: 22.09.2021.