Are you a talented and creative Front-End developer looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact on the world?
GreenState Development DOO is searching for skilled developers to join our team in building the largest modular and vertical farm in Europe, located in Neuhausen. We're pushing the boundaries of how food is grown and harvested, and we need your help to build our IoT, Big Data, and A.I. powered digital recipe system, which will be integrated into our web and mobile apps and SCADA system.
This is a unique chance to join a team that's dedicated to making a positive change in the world by transforming the way healthy food is grown.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to use your front-end development skills to make a difference.
- Develop and maintain user-friendly, responsive websites and web applications using React and WordPress
- Write clean, well-documented code that adheres to industry standards and best practices
- Participate in the design and development of the high-performance AgroTech application
- Lead by example, set standards, and follow principles related to a paradigm like OO, SOLID, or FP
- Conduct testing and debugging to ensure the high quality and performance of all code and web assets
- Participate in code reviews and other quality control measures to ensure team members are aligned with GreenState's standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development technologies, trends, and best practices
- Continuously look for ways to improve and optimize GreenState's digital solutions
- Collaborate with our team of designers and developers to identify and prioritize features and functionality for our solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for creating innovative and high-quality digital solutions
- Proficient in English
Way of working and our expectations:
How we are delivering:
- Our teams are working on products regarding vertical farming, using the newest technologies
- We write unit tests and deliver high-quality software on a continuous basis with CI/CD software pipelines
- Our projects follow a standard setup with three environments, having separate environments for development and testing, user acceptance, and production
- Depending on the project, our teams are consisted of at least backend developers, frontend developers, a test automation engineer, a scrum master and the product owner. We use Scrum as a framework for project management – we hold regular types of meetings (daily, planning, refinement and review) where every team member can have a say
Where are you:
- This position will be a part of our Vertical farm development team in Novi Sad. As position is experienced one, you will have opportunity to grow. We expect you to contribute in finding the best solutions and be an active GreenState team member
Nice to have:
- Pro-active thinking and strong initiative
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to help others
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with the latest technologies and trends in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Continuous learning and development in the field
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- People-oriented culture
- An office in the heart of Novi Sad
We value our employees and are committed to creating a positive and rewarding work environment. If you meet the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply!