Front End Developer
We are seeking an experienced front-end web developer to join our team and participate in building the next generation of data-driven tools for Amazon sellers. You will have a chance to contribute to the existing codebase, but also to participate in and drive new project ideas as part of new, cross-functional team. We are seeking individuals willing to explore and learn new techniques and technologies. We will give you tools, training and the opportunity to influence the entire development lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Professional experience with Angular and Angular Material.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Strong Work Ethic. Employees must understand and possess a willingness to work hard, be honest and have integrity
- Must be self-motivated and able to adapt in an ever-changing environment
What we offer:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Modern office and pleasant working environment
- Access to parking, gym, recreational area and coffee shop
- Assured and regular competitive salary
- Attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional paid business trips to our headquarters in California, USA
About Helium 10
The Helium 10 Software Suite allows Amazon Sellers gain an unfair advantage over their competitors. It was designed and battle-tested by experienced six-figure sellers, whose experience and knowledge assured success. We are working on building an international team to elevate suite of tools and improve our software. We are located in Irvine, CA, and now we’re starting a brand new office in Nis.
Our Mission is to help Amazon Sellers rise to the top, and we need YOU to help us get there!