Proctorio is looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join our company. This position is part of Proctorio's Front-end team, meaning you will be working with a multidisciplinary team having a direct impact on the experience of our product! If you love crafting performant and accessible front-ends, can't stand slow or laggy UIs and animations, and want to grow your skills in a fast-paced environment, get in touch! We'd love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop accessible front-end components for our design system
- Maintain a our core front-end framework
- Develop and maintain internal tools
- Be accessible to colleagues within and outside of the team during work hours, responding quickly to messages
- Must be able to pivot swiftly to deliver next day deadlines without disruption to ongoing project priorities
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
- Highest integrity and commitment to confidentiality, diplomacy, discretion, and tact.
- Web Components (e.g. custom elements, shadow DOM, frameworks such as LitElement, etc.)
- Experience in building and maintaining component libraries. Experience with Storybook will be considered as a bonus
- Good Knowledge of Accessibility standards (e.g. WCAG)
- Familiarity with the web inspector for debugging
- Automated Testing knowledge will be considered as bonus
- Node, npm, transpilers, and bundlers
- Git and the command line
- Good working knowledge of HTTP and web page lifecycles
- Ability to work independently
If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, please don't hesitate to contact us to find out what we can offer!