Front-End Engineer (React/Typescript)
We help business owners get the right finance in place, so they can trade, plan and grow with confidence.Funding is the fuel companies need to grow, adapt and survive. But all too often, businesses can find it hard to secure the finance they need – there are too many confusing products, complex application forms and long waits.When we started Funding Options in 2011, we wanted to transform the business finance market. We set out to make sure every business owner could make an informed choice, and have access to instant funding decisions.With a panel of 120+ lender partners, we’ve helped more than 10,000 businesses across the UK and the Netherlands access over £0.5B. Through the launch of Funding Cloud™, we've reduced the time from loan application to credit approved to a record-breaking 20 seconds.We're proud to have recently won LendTech of the year at the 2021 UK FinTech Awards. We're also one of the winners in Nesta’s Open Up Challenge for Open Banking, and have been designated by HM Treasury for the bank referral scheme, to help UK SMEs find alternative finance when they're unsuccessful with the major banks.We are now about to embark on the next step on our exciting journey.
- People First
- Stronger Together
- Shaking Things Up
- Constantly Learning
- Never Passenger
We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a Front-end Developer to join our growing software development team in Serbia. You can enjoy full remote working or come to our office whenever you want to meet the team,
Our main focus is to keep our teams happy through providing interesting and challenging work as well as ongoing opportunities to learn and develop. We believe in autonomy and hire people who are eager to learn more, enable and lead others and, of course, help Funding Options excel!
As a Front-end Developer you will work within a small team alongside developers, designers, QA engineers and product managers. We encourage collaboration through pair programming, live code reviews, demo sessions, hacking sessions and many others. You will be working on extending, maintaining and improving our digital journeys as well as multiple other internal web apps. You will be working in a modern tech stack, which we constantly review and evolve accordingly.
Our stack includes: React / Gatsby, TypeScript, Python, AWS environments (including Lambda & Fargate), Terraform, CircleCI, Sentry and Google BigQuery / Stitch / Metabase.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic team and you’re passionate about front-end technologies, we encourage you to apply. You don’t need to have a computer science degree and below are some of the things we expect to see in our applicants.
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience working as a front-end developer on various scalable web applications (we use React with Gatsby). Bonus points if you have any past work experience with TypeScript.
- Good understanding of the Testing pyramid and experience with some testing frameworks is required (we use Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library, Cypress, Storybook)
- Experience designing and implementing REST or GraphQL APIs is desired
- Track record working alongside product managers, designers, quality assurance, and backend engineers.
- Practical experience with agile delivery methodology (writing technical user stories, performing technical analysis, facilitating standups and team retros etc.)
- A strong understanding of the nuances of mobile first development
- Flexible working
- 500 Euro learning budget per year
- 21 days annual leave + Serbian national holidays
- Discounted medical insurance
- Regular team social events
Upoznaj kompaniju Funding Options
Vi znate svoj posao, oni znaju poslovne finansije.
Pomažu vlasnicima preduzeća da uspostave odgovarajuće finansije, tako da mogu pouzdano da trguju, planiraju i rastu.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...