Who are we?
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore's full stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core, and complex, infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking and capital markets in the form of a service, their customers are able to take advantage of TradeCore's accumulated domain expertise and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering.
What is your profile?
Are you into Fintech? You think about tables and forms as essential ingredients of every successful front end? Already experienced in working with live frontend systems? Eager to become part of a successful startup serving Clients globally? Familiar with, or would like to learn more about, cryptocurrency, trading or blockchain technology?
If you answered more than two questions with “yes” and if you are ready to make things happen, then you might be the right person for us!
Ideally, you’re a great believer in quality-consistency and up-to-date with the modern JS community. If you also have the drive to meet objectives collaboratively and want to grow while delivering your very best, we'd love to hear from you!
In order to be successful in your role, you should have knowledge and experience with:
- React.JS state managers (redux, mobx)
- RESTful Services and APIs
- Source versioning (preferably Git)
- Unit testing tools for JS (Jest, Cypress)
Be familiar with:
- ES6 specifications
- FE tools like webpack, babel, gulp
And be ready to:
- Develop, test, release, maintain and support your solution and product
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 4 years)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?