Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
With over 1.3M calls per day we focus on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares.
We are looking for engaged and passionate Front End Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team.
***This position is open to candidates willing to work in Paris, Madrid, London, Tel Aviv or remotely (European timezone)***
Your mission @ Aircall:
You will join the Phone Call Quality team to work on Aircall’s customer facing product: a web and a desktop applications built with React, Typescript, and Electron. It’s based on an in-house design system and strong coding conventions.
This team focuses on providing the best calling experience. It’s responsible for adding out-of-box support for the most used vendors' headsets, and continuously monitoring and improving the performance of the app during a call, among other exciting topics.
This team scope has a big impact on the overall perceived experience of our end-users and its roadmap is very challenging. For instance, in the coming quarters, this team will focus on adding native support for Bluetooth headsets, which turns out to be the most used type of headset. If this rings a bell, and if you are up for the challenge, then, wait no more and join us!
You will be involved in:
- Contributing to improve our device management logic to support more vendor's headsets
- Collaborating with the other frontend teams to improve our call logic, the cornerstone or our app
- Working closely with the Phone core team to design and architect the next Phone, by applying our new design and making it more scalable and stable
- Working closely with the Product and Design teams to build the best UX for our customer
- Contributing to improving our design system by building new reusable components
- Building a performance analysis tool for our support team and our customers
- Building tooling for a more robust and faster development process
- Interacting with backend teams to mitigate dependencies
- Helping on building a more frontend-friendly GraphQL API
Our front-end stack
- React, Redux, Mobx, TypeScript, Styled components, Apollo
- Jest, React Testing Library, Chromatic, Cypress, Puppeteer
- A continuous deployment process based on Gitlab CI
A little more about you:
- Engineer profile with at least 2 years of experience in frontend development.
- Shipped and maintained code in production.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure code quality.
- You master the a state management architecture. Redux or Mobx are bonuses.
- You are familiar with CI/CD process based or at least know about DevOps / SRE philosophy
- Sensibility for UI and UX.
- You like sharing your ideas and you're open-minded.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Aircall je telefonski sistem za moderno poslovanje. Glasovna platforma u potpunosti zasnovana na oblaku koja se neprimetno integriše sa popularnom produktivnošću i alatima službe za pomoć koje radna mesta već koriste, Aircall je napravljen da telefonskom podrškom učini lako upravljanje, kao i bilo kojim drugim poslovnim procesom - dostupan, transparentan i zajednički. Aircall veruje da je glas najmoćniji način komunikacije sa kupcima, potencijalnim klijentima, kandidatima i kolegama, a osmišljen je da ukloni glavobolju iz onog što bi trebalo da bude divan trenutak ljudske veze. Aircall je osnovan 2014. godine i prikupio je preko 100 miliona dolara. Sa sedištem u Njujorku i Parizu, kompanija ima preko 300 zaposlenih.