In Auxality, we are developing and providing SaaS products, Web applications, and platforms primarily within the finance industry.
Are you a creative mind? Do you like challenges? Are you interested in supporting and coaching our development team? What do you think about developing advanced solutions to meet the crucial business needs of our clients?
If all of this sounds fun, then Auxality might be the right place for you, as we are looking for a Senior Software Developer!
Our headquarters are in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Subotica, Serbia, as we say where our creative minds are.
You will be a member of a team, that:
- Plays an important role in future planning and development decisions
- Brings new ideas and designs new solutions
- Maintains further development and optimize existing solutions
- Works on long-lasting, international projects (fintech industry) with the latest technologies
- Attends various meetings with our clients and is in constant communication with our team in Stockholm
- Mentors our junior developers and transfers knowledge
- 2+ years of professional hands-on experience using:
- Frontend framework React and/or Angular
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Good English skills - both written and verbal
- Team player and a good communicator
- Full-time employment
- Professional & career path development
- Multiple learning opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- Minimum 22 vacation days + additional days off
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass
- Fresh fruits, coffee, refreshments, team-building activities, pizza, and beer every Friday
- Business trips (Serbia and abroad)
Sounds interesting? Then apply now by sending your application and CV electronically.
We are driven by the idea of providing premium services, with teams of experts, that truly make a difference on the bottom line of our clients’ business.
Auxality employs Technology Specialists and Advisors whose experience and knowledge bridges the divide between the person who operates the systems but isn’t authorized or able to suggest business-driven improvements; and the person who has the mandate and ability to make improvements but lacks the proximity needed to make a fully informed decision. Therefore, Auxality always builds teams around insight and mandate in order to operate and develop client solutions on both the technological level as well as the business level.
Based on industry knowledge and technological expertise, the Auxality model enables our clients to improve and develop their core business. We provide a range of services within our three business areas: Advisory & Business Transformation, Development and Operations. The common denominator in everything we offer consists of the following key components – mandate, insight and creative minds.