Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner® as one of the top twelve word’s producers of Curriculum Managements Systems. Our global business development and delivery teams are in Australia and Serbia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe, by providing them with the right tools, to better manage, innovate, and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we often create new standards for them.
As we are now growing, the opportunity exists for the competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a
This is a permanent position in the role of a Frontend Developer for Global IT Factory’s products for global markets. Technologies include Angular 13, Oracle Cloud Services, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.
Ambitious and motivated individuals have a path to progress to Team Leader and Architect roles.
- Application development - frontend.
- Collaborating closely with other developers, PM, and QA team in an Agile environment.
- Working closely with UX/UI designer and an external team of business analysts.
- Participation in design discussions and driving forward innovative solutions.
You will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- More than two years of experience with Angular 2+
- Solid Typescript knowledge coupled with best practices for Angular development.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs.
- Familiarity with optimising apps for accessibility usage is an advantage.
- You are highly motivated, focused, and disciplined team player.
We are offering:
- Remote first team, work from anywhere
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance and Fitpass access.
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Paid courses and training.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
Why Work with us:
We work in cross-functional teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focussed on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided only to shortlisted candidates.
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.