Hedwell is a team of experienced IT professionals that always provide the utmost value to the customers. We combine technology expertise and business acumen to deliver outstanding results. We are inspired by the power of technology and the potential of talented individuals. Hedwell was founded to bring together the best of both and help organizations grow in the digital age.
Do you have solid web development skills and sound experience working in Angular? Are you customer and solution-oriented with a great passion for great and intuitive UI? Are you a good communicator with developed intercultural skills?
If the answer is yes, let's talk.
You will participate in analyzing, designing, and implementing large and complex Web applications focusing on a great UI experience, supporting all relevant business requirements and system architecture to fulfill clients' needs.
You will create technical documentation, onboard other colleagues, and guide the team in software development using agile methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of REST API design and authentication methods
- Feeling comfortable working with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with VS Code
- Understanding of Insurance/Reinsurance sector is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of .NET environment is a plus
- Highly motivated learner with affection for digital innovations and technology trends
- Knowledge of agile implementation methodology
- Big-picture thinking
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with international teams and clients
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Being able to understand and translate client needs into tailored solutions
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and Serbian
Education and Experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Angular 2+ (Specifically Angular version > 8)
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technologies or equivalent
Apply by sending your resume.
Our Commitment to You
A perfect mix of experience and fresh ideas. Each and every one of us brings a unique set of skills that nare selflessly shared and multiplied. Each and every one of us goes the extra mile. Together, we go way ahead! We constantly inspire each other to do more. The team is your support network - together we celebrate the wins, but also help each other in challenging times.
We aim to create a rewarding environment that brings out the best version of every team member. In fact - we shape this environment together with you. We take medical care and social security very seriously and put your wellbeing as the top priority. From a flexible approach to work to all the fancy perks & benefits, you will feel supported and empowered to grow from day one.
We work with cutting edge technology following the Agile methodologies. Personal development is as important to us as customer success - it simply doesn’t go one without the other. Therefore, we dedicate the time to stay on top of emerging trends and learn new concepts. Being at the forefront allows us to easily grasp customer challenges and quickly come up with various solutions.
Whatever you are, you are encouraged to go beyond. Expand the network, work with different cultures, learn a completely new set of skills. Be a mentor. Take a chance to lead a team or a project. We are a young organization with many opportunities to test our abilities and try different things. That doesn’t mean we jump from one area to another but rather take our time to grow and find what we are best at.
WE ARE HEDWELL
A unique synergy of talent and technology.