JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utility companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade, and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy: Frontend Developer (M/F)
Your Main Tasks
- Deliver high-quality frontend code in a React and Backbone based frontend environment and Symfony based backend
- Develop the front-end of our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Work on the newest iteration of our software which is implemented right now with a completely new technology stack using the latest technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility. Experience in creating animations that run at 60fps is a plus.
- Interest in UI and UX development as well as being able to cooperate with Designers and Product Management
- Experience within a working environment based on Linux, Docker, NPM, Git and Jira is a plus
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you
- You pay attention to details
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and ability to adapt to new processes and workflows. You are not afraid to jump into new things
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New Year's, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.