Our partner, Bloomfield, a well-funded SaaS startup, is set to revolutionize the global cannabis tech scene by introducing the first of its kind cannabis management powerhouse. Their solution manages, tracks and analyzes all aspects of the cannabis supply-chain from seed to sale while providing real-time insights to the regulating agencies.
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join us in building a highly-secure SaaS for governments.
- End-to-end development of complex front-end system with data rich interactions
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver amazing user experience and value
- Embrace and promote best practices in order to create maintainable, high-performing web applications
- Apply agile secure SDLC using Kanban and lean principles
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Passion for UI and UX
- Experience building SaaS Enterprise products
- Experience with testing framework (Mocha/Jest etc.)
- Attention to details and get-things-done mentality
- Ability to work in an agile and dynamic environment
- Full commitment to developing high quality code!
It’s a plus if you also have:
- BSc, MSc in computer science or related field
- Understanding backend technologies
- Proficiency in browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Experience in working with GDPR, ISO 27001 and SOC compliant product
If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV.