Connect The Dots (CTD) is a San Francisco venture-backed start-up founded in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. We’ve quietly raised $20M from top tier investors while in stealth mode. Our team and offices are based in Belgrade and San Francisco.
Our next major challenge is to architect for scale. The product is a hybrid consumer / business application building a behavior-based social graph based on massive amounts of historical emails and other data sources. Scaling this graph is an order of magnitude more complex than current state of the art global social graphs.
You will work as a frontend developer, building new features in our applications, alongside experienced colleagues, who will help you develop and improve your skills.
Dedicated mentor will be assigned to you and he will monitor your work and progress as a developer.
- Formal education in computer science (Bachelor’s or Master's degree)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and modern web APIs
- Experience with at least one modern JS framework like Vue or React
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Excellent English
- Proficiency with Git
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS
- 750 USD/month net salary during internship (salary increase upon full time employment)
- New offices with a pool and leisure area
- Private health insurance
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues
- CEO, Drew Sechrist (Ex Salesforce)
- Head of Design & Research, Ian Swinson (Ex Salesforce, Facebook, Anaplan)
- Head of Product, Noah Lehmann-Haupt (Ex Scalyr)
- Head of Engineering, Ivan Rajković (Ex Adacta)
- Head of Architecture, Luka Trikić (Ex Soniq, GameCredits)
- Head of Marketing, Jamie Grenney (Ex Salesforce, Ownbackup, Okta, PlanGrid)
- Head of Data Science, Jelena Graovac (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mathematics)
See more at www.ctd.ai and on our Linkedin page.