You'll be working closely with UX people; set up an atomic component system where all elements are defined as individual components in the design phase, named semantically (with BEM, etc.) and carried out by frontend engineers and developers.
You'll be actively writing HTML/CSS and guiding frontend developers to maintain a standard.
You'll be implementing web services (Rest, GraphQL, etc.), authentication mechanisms, state management to your components and layouts.
We expect you to work closely with backend developers to architect the service layer to maximize the performance and security of the frontend.
We expect you to write clean, testable and maintainable code; pursue emerging technologies and methods; come up with ideas to do better each day. We run code-reviews and pair programming activities and expect you to participate actively.
- Bachelors degree in computer science/engineering or any other related field,
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in the field,
- Excellent command of HTML, CSS and it's frameworks,
- Hands-on experience with React, Vue.js, Angular, Ember and their must-haves.
- Excellent understanding of web services (Rest, GraphQL, etc.), message queues, real-time databases.
- Good knowledge on version control (Git), build tools, CI/CD, containerization (Docker), and ability to survive the Linux command line,
- Completed your military service.
Nice to haves and soft skills;
- Experience with agile development and project management practices,
- Understanding of design systems,
- Understanding of BDD, and automated UI testing,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Learner for life, self-motivated, self-purposed, self-starter,
- Good command of written and verbal English; we expect you to participate in conversations with international clients over Zoom, Slack, etc.
Please note that, we'll ask you to develop a sample project for us (should not take more than 10-12 hours, we respect your time) as a part of the interview, unless you are a regular contributor to open-source projects.