IGT is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture is five key values Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do (ex. key responsibilities)
- You will be coding cutting-edge SportsBetting solutions for the global market
- You will produce browser-based solutions for different channels like mobile, tablet and desktop
- You will develop new solutions as well as working on existing products and solutions with high emphasis on the quality, visual presentation and performance on different devices and platforms
Must haves (ex. core skills and requirements)
- Experience with and understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with source versioning systems (TFS, Git)
- You enjoy creating collaborating within a team environment
- You are self-driven, motivated to learn and advance fast
- You are a responsible person that produces clean, documented code
Nice-to-have (or extra points for these skills)
- Knowledge and experience with AngularJS, WebPack, NodeJS
- Knowledge and experience with C#, SQL, Reddis, .NET Core
The way we work
You will work in the team of 20+ people, consisting of highly experienced senior developers and talented intermediate/junior developers. Part of our team is organized as small Agile/Scrum team.
You will cooperate with the colleagues from our and other teams, and will be involved in requirements analysis, solution design and development, and post-development support. You will also work closely with OPS and QA teams.
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous professional growth in a stable environment with proven business and product
- Dedicated innovation time, budget for learning, sport and other perks
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours in class-A office with good working atmosphere and great people
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at IGT Belgrade.
The stages include:
- CV review
- Phone Screen
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Final Interview
How long will the process take? Depends on number of applicants, usually 2 weeks for interview stage but we are available for additional questions or update on selection stage at any moment during process.