NajStudent.com is a website that provides information on internships, scholarships, postgraduate studies, student travels and other extracurricular activities. Its intended for students who want to improve and advance.
*This a full-time paid internship with a chance for employment upon finishing it with good results
Full Stack Developer - Intern - eFront
Within our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will have exposure to both the technical and functional aspects of one of our most exciting products. While you will be acquiring a deep knowledge of the fast growing Private Equity Industry – and Alternative Investments in general – you will also evolve in an international, agile and fast growing environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation and where higher performers get rewarded with faster career developments and new opportunities.
The Engineering group you will join is in charge of eFront Investment Café, a modern Cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) offering, Number 1 leader on its market with half million users and one of our most exciting and innovative products from a technology perspective.
As a member of a multi-skills Squad (Product Owner, Developers, Testers, Documentation Writer, CI/CD Engineer, Agile Coach, etc.), your responsibility will be to:
- Take an active part in all the phases of our SDLC:
- Design and develop brand new features as well as investigate and fix defects
- Build/Deliver new versions as well as continue to improve our CI/CD pipeline further
- Act as an expert consultant to our Support Departments by resolving complex situations, defining short term workarounds or solutions as well as designing and delivering longer term improvements
eFront Investment Café is composed on multiple modules, implemented in a wide range of technologies. Your exposure to a particular set of technology will depend on the module you will be working on.
Below are technologies and tools you may have the opportunity to learn in your journey at eFront:
- Core Programming
- Java / Java EE
- .Net/.Net Core
- HTML5 (React, Knowout.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, Sass, Less, etc.)
- API (API Gateway, RESTful, Swagger/OpenAPI, etc.)
- Databases (MS SQL Server)
- Web/Application Servers (Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IIS)
- Source Management (Git, Gerrit)
- CI-CD (TFS, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins)
- Database Schema Management (FlywayDB, Liquibase)
- Code Quality (SonarQube, BlackDuck)
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure)
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ELB, etc.)
- Azure (App Service, Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, API Management, Service Bus, Blob Storage, etc.)
- Monitoring/Production Operations (NewRelic, Splunk, Logstash)
- Security(MFA, SSO)
Essential Skills and Experience
- BSc or MSc in computer science, software engineering, or related fields
- Fluent in English
- A creative mindset and a great taste for innovation
- Good analytical skills and/or a strong mathematical background is a plus
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.