- Designing and implementing of high-quality web-based enterprise applications
- Understanding and clarification of project requirements and specification
- Writing clean and maintainable code using standard software development techniques
- Cooperation with team-members and other teams
- Improving yourself by learning about and investigating new technologies and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
- Modern workplace
If you are passionate about the latest technologies, working as a part of a team of problem solvers, and you are committed to bringing innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- Backend: Highly proficient in PHP, Laravel 5 (or similar)
- Relevant professional front and backend software development experience
- Strong working knowledge of coding best practices (software craftsmanship, clean code, pair-programming)
- Experience with continuous integration/ delivery ecosystems (Jira, BitBucket, GIT)
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
P3 enables our clients to succeed in their business by delivering tangible value.
Founded in 1996 as a spin-off from a globally-recognized, leading technical university, P3 began with the goal of implementing an innovative new process and has remained focused on serving clients from innovation to implementation. P3 has around 1000 employees across 20 locations globally. With our P3 spirit and work 2.0 ethics, we are entrepreneurs within our company. This benefits our customers in terms of innovative Ideas and a real hands-on work ethic.
At P3 group, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people, cutting-edge technologies and industry leading companies.
We are looking forward to your online applications!
Deadline for applications: 05.01.2020.