Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. We have developed an online video platform which is completely self-funded and created by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of our back-end CMS technology.
- Optimizing the back-end structure and data serving efficiency as it pertains to the performance of the front-end video player tech.
- Working on highly scalable data systems.
- Working on improving the usability of the platform and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the platform.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Creating, updating, testing website pages & features, and troubleshooting and solving website problems.
- Web development experience.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Apache, Nginx and GitHub.
- Strong knowledge of PHP OOP principles.
- Experience with CSS3, HTML5, and any HTML framework.
- Experience with any major PHP Framework (preferably CakePHP).
- W3C coding practices.
- Good understanding of REST API and OAuth.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.