Fullstack .Net Developer - Memotech
Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Have you heard of IP engineering? Clarivate is one of the undisputed world leaders in this field. Thousands of worldwide best patent and trademark attorneys in pharma, automotive, tech and many other industries are relying on Clarivate software tools to protect their patents, to come up with the new brands (trademarks) and to bring more innovation to this world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Engineer to join our .Net team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Clarivate IPG products. The work is focused on the development and maintenance of our web-based applications for the Intellectual Property Market while actively shaping the future of given products, as well as team practices and processes.
About you – experience, education, skills and accomplishments
- 3+ years of development work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience with .Net C# ,SQL development and related tools
- 3+ years of experience with consuming, designing and extending APIs (e.g. REST, CQRS)
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or related field
- Experience working with cloud based applications and cloud tools
- Experience with Winforms or Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL server dbs
- Experience with implementing and testing integrations between multiple systems
- Experience and understanding of OAuth2 and SAML protocol as well as Single Sign-On solutions
What will you be doing in this role?
- Plan, develop and implement quality software solutions that effectively satisfy business functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead the collaboration with team members, other teams (DevOps) and groups (Product Management) within Clarivate
- Plan and lead the refactor, update, and extension of existing code and frameworks to remain current and maintainable
- Continuously lead the improvement and innovation
The role will partially consist of reviewing the code and helping junior team members to learn and improve required skills, processes and techniques.
Product you will be developing
A comprehensive and configurable IPMS, Memotech helps corporations to manage their assets across the entire IP lifecycle drive awareness, improve strategic decision making, and increase market competitiveness. The system is not just a traditional docketing system, it also manages workflow, provides insights into portfolio, process analytics, and gives the user a tailored view of the data allowing them to easily find and act on any necessary decision-making processes required to manage the portfolio. At its core, Memotech provides a central repository for an organization’s entire IP portfolio while also allowing collaboration amongst all contributors. This world-class IP management system empowers innovation, elevates IP management and protection capabilities, and facilitates agile portfolio management and optimization.
About the Team
The team consists of 100+ people and is reporting to the engineering lead. We have a great skill set in .Net, C#, SQL and common front end frameworks and technology .
You will collaborate with the QA Engineers, Architects, Product Owner and Professional Services teams to build reliable software ready to be used by hundreds of corporate clients around the world.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
We are flexible on working from home. The expected core hours of engagement will be an 8-hour day starting at CEST 9:00 AM and ending at CEST 5:00 PM. This is a full-time position.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Našim klijentima pomažemo u rešavanju složenih izazova koristeći tehničke inovacije, kreativnost naših timova, ekspertizu u domenu koji obuhvata čitav životni ciklus inovacija kao i pristup informacijama i podacima. Mi smo pouzdan i neizostavan globalni partner naših klijenata, uključujući univerzitete, neprofitne organizacije, finansijske organizacije, izdavače, korporacije, vladine organizacije i advokatske firme.
U okviru beogradske kancelarije, naši proizvodi potpadaju pod dve glavne grupe:
· IPG (Intelectual Property Group) gde ubrajamo softvere koji pružaju podršku u domenu zaštite intelektualne svojine i
· Science group, proizvodi koji dominanto podržavaju naučno-istraživačku zajednicu i koriste ih kako individualci, tako i kompanije koje su naši klijenti.
Naša vrednost leži u svima nama koji smo deo Clarivate-a, jer se trudimo da uspostavimo korporativnu kulturu istovremeno zadržavajući startup mindset koji neguje fleksibilnost, kolegijalnost I otvorenost u komunikaciji kao glavne stubove naše kulture, koji nam pomažu da se svakodnevno razvijamo na individualnom i kompanijskom nivou.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Senior Delivery Manager
- Prijatan proces selekcije - Prijatno onboarding iskustvo. Dovoljno vremena za opipavanje terena i upoznavanje s proizvodom i timom - Konkurentna plata i benefiti. One koje viđate po većini kompanija u IT sektoru u današnje vreme (ništa ekstra preko toga) - Moguć bonus i pay planning jednom u toku godine - Generalno pozitivna...
- Nedovoljno postavljanje očekivanjima prema svim zaposlenima. Neki sektori u kompaniji nisu zadovoljni uslovima rada i kako prenose to nezadovoljstvo (njihovom platom i benefitima, jer se u nekoj meri razlikuju od drugih sektora unutar kompanije) - Kompanija je velika i brzo raste. Taj brz rast je prouzrokovao da neke...
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Technical Lead 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Test Engineer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Brinemo o vašem psihološkom i fizičkom zdravlju
Da se ne morate opterećivati...
Omogućujemo dečije benefite
Napredujemo i nagrađujemo