What are we looking for (Java):
· Profound knowledge of Java SE / Java EE technology – 2+ years
· Knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
· Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
· Knowledge of Git and Maven
· Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or other)
· Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data is a plus
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus
· Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure is a plus
· Experience with Scrum is a plus
What are we looking for (Angular):
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· 2+ years of experience with frameworks such as Angular
· Solid understanding of Typescript
· Constantly uses at least 5 RxJS operators and knows difference between Subject and BehaviorSubject
· Solid understanding of patterns as Singleton, Module, Decorator…
· Flexible Team player
· Ambitious and eager to learn
· Loyal and open minded
· Fairly scaling salaries
· Environment for constant improvement, role change and intrapreneurial ambitions
· Being part of a fast growing esports tech company, striving for innovation and exploring new frontiers
· Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
· Largely flexible work structure and hours
We require you to send us nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and your passion for the gaming/esports industry. TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Remote position or local if you live in Belgrade
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia
Please send your CV electronically.
TwogNation je veteranski tim, koji gradi inovativna i revolucionarna rešenja. Ova kompanija je pokrenula prvu platformu za prikupljanje turnira u e-sportu.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Junior Angular Developer
Odlična firma za napredak. Prijatna i opuštena atmosfera.
Udaljenost od grada.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na određeni vremenski period manje od jedne godine
Ove informaciju su mi korisne