Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA (+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Responsible for the software testing of the company's GNSS products, the main work is Field test.
- According to product requirements documents and development design documents, formulate test strategies and test cases, build test environments, execute test cases, and write test reports.
- Accurately describe the process of bug generation and the phenomenon of bugs; accurately locate and track problems; promote timely and reasonable solutions to problems.
- Complete other work assigned by the superior.
- Experience: 1-3 years working experience in software testing, GPS/GSM/WCDMA/LTE wireless communication module testing experience is preferred.
- Major: Communication Engineering/Computer science/Software Engineering/Electronic Engineering and other related majors.
- Language: Fluent oral English, which is sufficient for daily communication.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiar with the basic technology of software testing; can independently write test cases according to requirements and design documents, execute tests and feedback test results.
- Have strong ability to analyze problems and comprehensive coordination; have document writing, data sorting, classification, and analysis capabilities.
- Always implement the corporate and team culture. Based on the principle of 'customer first', we can handle customer problems independently on site or in the R&D center to improve customer service satisfaction.
- Continuously improve work efficiency and comprehensive technical capabilities.
- Love software testing work.
- Be able to strictly implement the task assignment of the superior engineer, and always complete the software version testing work with a serious and patient attitude.
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment.
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry.
- Ability for professional growth.
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits.