We are Playrix RS, a mobile game developer and member of the global Playrix family – one of the leading casual mobile game developers and creator of Gardenscapes and Homescapes, as well as Township, Fishdom, Wildscapes and Manor Matters.
Playrix games are developed on an internal cross-platform engine written in C++. This engine is being constantly developed for use on both ongoing and upcoming products. A proficient programmer would need to work on unique tasks and create top-end products on a daily basis.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Programming game mechanics and logic
- UI programming and visual effects
- Game resource optimization
- Game profiling and optimization of memory and fps
- Work with third-party SDKs
- Development of auxiliary tools (level editors, maps, effects, various utilities, etc.)
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years experience in C++
- Knowledge of OOP, algorithms and data structures
- Technical English
- Responsibility, independence, ability to work in a team
- Gaming experience, iOS and Android experience are a plus
- Computer graphics experience, Lua, Python are a plus
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Remote onboarding
- Work from home due to pandemic outbreak
- Your well-being: competitive compensation including 13th salary and referral bonus
- Your health: 100% paid sick leave and paid private health insurance
- Your career: unique F2P projects within global Playrix group, top-industry tools and technology, education, open library
- Work from home equipment: PC or laptop, additional monitors, even chair and table if you want to set up your office space at home
- Studio provided food
- Flexible schedule, one-hour break and no overtime
- Studio provided gifts
More about benefits here.
P.S Please send us your portfolio in a form of an online repository (Github etc.).