HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Gameplay Programmer - Ubisoft
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence, with the main expertise in PC. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our growing team! As a Gameplay Programmer, you will develop gameplay systems to create a rich and compelling player experience. The successful candidate will work Under the direct responsibility of the lead gameplay programmer, and will collaborate with game designers, artists and other job families. Work is focused on areas of 3C, animation, Al and user interface.
- Work closely with the Game Design team and make sure that the design of various features is complete and realistic
- Implement, test and document the technical aspects of features fora AAA game
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code
- Own game features from start to finish
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Passion for game development and sense of fun gameplay
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software programming (ideally in gamedev) or other relevant experience
- In-depth experience and knowledge of C++
- Experience with working with a large codebase and in a large team
- Ability and drive to improve all aspects of a game
- Proficiency in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from most technically gifted people in gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.