Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our growing team! As a Gameplay Programmer, you will develop gameplay systems to create a rich and compelling player experience. The successful candidate will work under the direct responsibility of the lead gameplay programmer, and will collaborate with game designers, artists and other job families. Work is focused on areas of 3C, animation, AI and user interface.
- Work closely with the Game Design team and make sure that the design of various features is complete and realistic
- Implement, test and document the technical aspects of features for a AAA game
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, C++ code
- Own game features from start to finish
- Work together with other international Ubisoft studios
- Passion for game development and sense of fun gameplay
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software programming (ideally in gamedev) or other relevant experience
- In-depth experience and knowledge of C++
- Experience with working with a large codebase and in a large team
- Ability and drive to improve all aspects of a game
- Proficiency in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most technically gifted people in the gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as a very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!