Team Sava is a company that provides solutions to our worldwide hi-tech customers.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create high profile, original titles for their amazing games.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and developers in all phases of the product delivery lifecycle (Discovery, Research, Strategy, Design and Testing)
- Build wireframes, prototypes and doing the visual design of final products
- Design marketing materials
- Present and communicate design solutions to stakeholders and product owners
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, developers and product managers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator
- A well-developed sense of colour and composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- Relevant education in design and/or work experience as a graphic designer
- An excellent communication and organisation skills
- Passion for games
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If you feel like your skills and knowledge can match the product, make an impact and help us grow together, we would like to have you in our team!
Please apply and attach your CV.