Graphic Designer’s job would consist of designing webiste layouts, creating logos and graphic content for new and innovative websites.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Microsoft office.
- Medium knowledge of WordPress workframe.
- Knowledge of Web Design and Social Media workframe.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a similar position.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Medium knowledge of Power Point.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Creativity and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creating, editing, and optimizing graphic content for websites.
- Creating corporate logos for our clients.
- Creating the visual assets that will be used for advertising, print, website, email, newsletter, and other digital marketing initiatives.
- Social Media content creation, editing, and optimizing.
- Corporate branding.
- Learning new skills
- Team work
- Dynamic working space
- Creative and willing to help coworkers
- Great office location
If a candidate has an appropriate work environment and if he passes the selection process he can work from home anywhere in Serbia.
If you’re interested in the Graphic Designer position, please send us your CV, Cover letter, and Portfolio.