We are looking for Graphic / Web designer with video editing knowledge (permanent and full-time employment in Belgrade).
BridTV is a state-of-the-art online video platform and a recognized name in online video advertising. BridTV is completely self-funded and maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other locations. We are also a Google certified technology partner and one of the fastest-growing companies in our sector worldwide.
What you will be doing:
Our ideal candidate has previous web-design work experience and is proficient at using popular Adobe tools — Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects (or Final Cut Pro, etc.). Your everyday duties will include creating various visual content like branded images, banners, designing PDF documents, ebooks, newsletters, as well as making any necessary changes and improvements on our corporate and product website and our client CMS. Due to the nature of our work, the candidate must also have at least mid-level experience in video editing since you’d also be tasked with handling the video editing process of our video content. Our ideal candidate should be a critical thinker, be willing to develop their skills, come up with new ideas and suggestions on improving the company’s platform, overall image, and ways to strengthen the company’s identity. The selected candidate will become a member of our growing marketing team.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in graphic and web design and video editing.
- The ability to work independently, as well as a part of a team, and adapt on the fly.
- Professional experience in working with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrator.
- Experienced in working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects (Final Cut, Maya…)
- Mid-level knowledge of HTML and basic web-design principles like working on GUIs, UX, etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a part of a team.
- The ability to maintain good relations with your colleagues.
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English.
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- Experience in working with online video platforms.
- Familiarity with CSS and WordPress.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts.
- Experience in working with digital media and familiarity with the ins and outs of ad networks.
- The ability to solve problems quickly, good communication and cooperation skills.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Innovativeness and proactivity.
- Team player.
- Permanent and full-time employment.
- Competitive salary.
- 20+ vacation days per year.
- Professional development and training.
- Private health insurance.
- Fresh fruit juice every day.
- 7-hour workdays from 08–15 (35 hours per week).
- High-standard office space located in Airport City.
Your application MUST contain your CV AND a portfolio, i.e., a list of references, project descriptions, and duties on said projects if they were they were the work of a team.