AxiomQ is an expanding team of web professionals who are building web applications for clients coming from all over the world.
We wish to hire an ambitious individual with a natural talent for solving problems and working as a part of a team. If you are comfortable around new challenges, coding languages and have a good work ethic you should consider this opportunity. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for building and extending HTML/CSS.
What we expect
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HTML/CSS.
- Willingness to learn WordPress.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs or similar technologies to interface web applications with back-end services.
- Experience with databases and web services is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Extra points if you have experience with PHP.
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs.
What you get
- Competitive salary.
- 40-hour work week.
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience.
- Friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits.
- Books of your choice.
What you don’t get
- Groundhog Days. Same projects over and over again.
- To be stuck. You grow, so your projects will grow.
- Robot-like treatment. You’re human and you will be treated as one.
- No-can-do’s, as an answer when you ask for help.
- Office Spaced. Multiple bosses talking down on you and your work.