Head of Cloud Operations
Rad od kuće
About the role
This is not an ordinary Head of Cloud Operations role. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to innovate and create the next generation of low-code tools for infrastructure management and optimization. You’ll also get to work with and keep building your dream team, as well as some of the leading brands in the world and their hosting needs.
We’re looking for one of the most passionate and smart colleagues who really wants to make a dent in the cloud operations segment. So if you’re ready for a challenge and want to be at the forefront of low-code technology, then this is the role for you.
As a DevOps Lead at Roboten, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of our overall DevOps strategy and ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives. In this role, you will work closely with highly technical engineers and other senior technical leaders to establish and maintain credibility. You will use your passion and expertise in automation and cloud environments to drive innovation and improve efficiency.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and apply your expertise in engineering methodologies to drive success. You will also be responsible for providing functional, team, and program leadership on multiple projects across different engineering disciplines, and working closely with other senior technical leaders to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
We are firm believers in document-as-code, and you would play an important role in ensuring that every developer, or anyone for that matter, can comment, fork, laugh, improve, and challenge our documentation.
- Establish and maintain credibility with highly technical engineers
- Work on automation tools to improve the efficiency and elasticity of our environment
- Provide functional, team, and program leadership on multiple projects across different engineering disciplines
- Create and maintain deployment scripts for microservices
- Configure and administer Git repositories
- Build out monitoring, alerting, and dashboard capabilities to monitor CI/CD and production KPIs and other metrics
- Lead the overall DevOps strategy and implementation within the organization
- Work closely with other senior technical leaders to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives
To be successful in this role, you have
- Multiple years of experience with large scale AWS infrastructure and CI/CD automation of microservices
- Have experience developing enterprise applications utilizing micro-service implementation structures
- Have experience building RESTful service frameworks
- Have experience leading software teams in an Agile environment and leveraging advanced engineering practices
- Have experience building enterprise-level applications
- Have experience utilizing an applied, iterative architecture delivery model
- Have experience dealing with firewalls, packet filters, proxy servers, traceroute, and ping
Roboten is an equal-opportunity employer. When assessing your application, we do it solely based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, pregnancy, physical or mental variation, medical condition, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, or anything else that has nothing to do with how well you can perform your job.
We are a startup founded in 2021 by a team including some of Sweden’s top tech entrepreneurs. We are developing Roboten, a low-code development tool that our customers can use to create their SaaS or business software.
Upoznaj kompaniju Roboten
Vision Behind Roboten
With low code, we believe we can change the world. By breaking down the technical walls surrounding software development, we open the doors to more people, massively expanding the talent pool.
This paves the way for higher quality products faster, more flexible, and more inclusive development processes. Where everyone can utilize their knowledge and anyone can realize their ideas.
Who We Are
Roboten is a company made up of talented individuals with an ambition to change the way the world creates software. We want to give everyone the opportunity to turn their idea into reality.
We founded Roboten to solve our personal issues with developing custom software. We have felt what is like to be stuck with endless handovers, amazing mock-ups that never make the cut, having to allocate a big amount of manpower and time to maintainance, and much more.
We sincerely believe it's time to elevate traditional software development and empower more people with different backgrounds, expertise, and skills to build software, easily and quickly.
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...