EuroDesk d.o.o., a company that provides services in the field of information technology and business process outsourcing, is looking for a person for the position:
L1 Help Desk Analyst – English language
EuroDesk operates a Service Desk center based in Belgrade and aimed at providing technical support (business processes, IT applications and infrastructure) to international clients. The candidate will be trained in relevant fields and will work in a team of young and highly educated individuals equipped with technical skills to deliver professional support to major corporate clients located all over the world.
- General PC hardware and software installation and maintenance experience
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS and Internet
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with MS Office and standard applications
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) are a must. Candidates that do not meet language requirements will be discarded.
- Fluency in Italian is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written form).
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the email or phone
- Handle requests (tickets) in OTRS ticketing system
- Perform remote troubleshooting (via Team Viewer)
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Properly escalate unresolved requests to the next level of support
How to Apply:
Send your application electronically.
NB: Your e-mail application should include an English version of your Curriculum vitae and any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).