Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a ISP Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As ISP Analyst your mission will be to support the quality, management and structure of data that ISP uses and to bring data to life, creating useable management reports that can drive efficiency and performance improvement. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Develop timely and accurate reporting for the ISP team.
- Partner closely with ISP management to ensure that reporting serves a purpose and is relevant.
- Understand in detail the KPIs for the ISP division and provide KPI trends and reports with insightful comments.
- Develop methods on short and long-term forecasting and implement forecasting into monthly/weekly reporting to ISP management.
- Clearly communicate any analysis driven learnings to business management.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree (technical or finance university) or relevant experience
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience with relational databases and SQL would be desirable
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or similar software)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!