Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The position holder will work with various solution experts to manage, develop and operate the IT and business application landscape of SR Technics. Being part of the team Technology & Integration, he/she will manage the overall application inventory and develop the application landscape by identifying and introducing potential application solutions. Furthermore, the holder of this position will be engaged in 2nd and 3rd level support acting as an interface between various service providers, external partners, development and operation teams to ensure stable operation of our IT & business tools.
From purchased software to custom in-house developed business applications – our IT and business application portfolio is very diverse and challenging and requires attention to ensure and improve delivery quality towards our business.
- Manage inventory of IT tools and custom developed applications
- Analyze business requirements and create functional specification
- Conduct market evaluation for suitable IT solutions to specific requirements
- Conduct product evaluation and selection based on specific acceptance criteria
- Conduct or coordinate application configuration and developments with internal and external resources
- 2nd & 3rd level IT support of business applications
- Ensure efficient collaboration between application operation and development team
- Manage delivery of service requests to infrastructure service provider (IBM) on-time
- Maintain documentation of application & interface developments
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft technology portfolio and platforms (Windows Server 2012/2016, MS SQL, SharePoint, C# .NET, ASP.Net, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, WCF, AzureDevOps, MVC, MS Teams, etc.)
- Good knowledge of web development (WCF) and web architecture in general is an asset
- Work experience in requirement engineering and/or development support is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in English language is required
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.