BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Support and development of existing applications and the associated landscape
- Establishment of application support within the IT department
- Optimization of existing support processes to ensure smooth operation
- Operation of applications hosted in a cloud
- Control of IT providers (software development, cloud providers, etc.)
- Support of other subject departments in the operation and in the further development of systems
- Interface and contact person between the users and the service providers
- Completed technical education (high school), ideally with a focus on (business) informatics with several years of relevant professional experience or technical university degree
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in MS Office 365, SharePoint, AD, Skype
- Willingness to travel EU / NAFTA / China
- Customer-oriented, communicative and assertive
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
Please send us your CV in English.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.