Zepter International is a Swiss, privately owned, multinational company established in 1986. by Mr. Philip Zepter. Since its inception, Zepter International has grown into a global multi-branded company that produces, distributes, and sells exclusive, high-quality consumer goods around the world, principally through its own sales network as well as through high-end stores. What started as single business unit selling cookware has over the past three decades expanded into 9 manufacturing sites, real-estate businesses, health centers and luxury hospitality retreats to form the new umbrella - the Zepter Group.
Zepter International set its global footprint with a help of over 100,000 consultants that have at some point represented the Zepter name, selling around billion products across 60 countries and utilizing over 400,000 square meters of office space.
Do you want to become a part of our team?
We are looking for:
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
What we expect from you:
- You can organize and lead different types of meetings in Agile methodology
- You will assist in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- You are a capable problem solver focused on details and adding the business value to our products
- You can create comprehensive documentation for the different types of readers
- You can create a high-quality communication channel between the Clients/Product Owners and Development team (Requirements Analysis, User Stories)
- You can assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- You are good at prioritizing and have no problem with giving feedback to internal stakeholders and clients
- You are fluent in English and Serbian
- Technical experience in IT
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in different methodologies: scrum, Kanban, waterfall
- Proficient in MS office and ticketing systems
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Remote, hybrid or office work
- Top-notch equipment
- Every employee receives Hyperlight Eyewear® (https://www.zepter.rs/p/the-0103bu-) and personal air purifier (https://www.zepter.rs/p/ion-03-)
- Sandwiches, fruits and snacks in office
- Game room
- Education and online courses
If you think that you meet the above requirements and want to become part of our team, we invite you to send your CV.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Join our Zepter family
by membership in ClubLive100 via the link: https://s.zepter.app/u2/0P17
More about the Company at: www.zepter.rs