Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives.
About project and team: We are searching for new team member in our global business solution team which together with us will have opportunity to consult and develop B2C eCommerce landscape for our Power tools division. You will be part of big and experienced team, and you will be front face to our internal customers. You will be part of the B2C Digital Platform development team, and together with IT development lead, IT operations lead and our Solution manager you will work on B2C ecosystem that will support Power Tools online selling business.
About team in Serbia: We are part of the Bosch Digital division. On our location in Serbia we are constantly growing and supporting Bosch in AIoT development and digital transformation. At this moment we have around 190 software engineers of different profiles. If you decided to join us, you will have a chance to work on new and exciting project in years to come. Key value of Bosch and our team is work-life balance and we strive to offer opportunity, responsibility, and perspective in terms of career development.
► You will integrate business and IT by designing E-Commerce solution architectures
► You will create sustainable, cost effective, secure and performant solution architectures, satisfying user/customer requirements, utilizing existing product
► You will map business and process requirements to system and interface components in the IT landscape
► You will drive Solution Architecture within your area (Project initiation, Architecture alternatives, Make-or-Buy decisions , Re-Use of existing components) and you communicate the implications of those decisions
► You will ensure the documentation of architectural designs and decisions for the purpose of traceability and reusability
► When required, you perform review of the architecture and drive optimization in order to ensure usage of software aligned with compliance regulations
► You will collaborate with other experts (e.g. Technical Leads and Solution Managers) to decompose the architecture to technical requirements
► Education: Completed degree in the field of Business IT or comparable field of study
► Personality: Strong communication and interpersonal skills
► Working Practice: Structured, self-initiated, responsible, goal-oriented, independent
► Experience: 2+ years of experience as Business IT Architect or 5+ years as IT Developer for e-Commerce/web/business applications.
- Consulting competence for integration of systems and processes.
- Expert knowledge of E-Commerce applications and architectures.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration and API interfaces is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia)
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
If you are ready to work #LikeABosch, please fill in the contact form and submit your CV (PDF format) in English language. If you have any questions, you can contact us us electronically.
Included in the referral program