TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Support all employee on-boarding activities including configuring, equipment, installing software, setting up email/telephones, VPN accounts and other services, setting up accounts and access rights based on role, providing employees office access.
- Recovery of company assets, account management, organizational manager support for departing employees.
- Maintenance and support of office file servers, server room, office networks and shared equipment (i.e. printers, wireless access points, office security system, etc.).
- Provide support and troubleshooting to local and remote staff for all aspects of IT.
- Working with other operations staff (systems administrators, network engineers, DBAs) when necessary to insure TeleSign staff have the equipment, software and access to perform their jobs productively.
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves issues for users of the TeleSign internal systems and applications, personal computer software and hardware, local network, the Internet, and new computer technology; communicates solutions to end-users.
- Maintains asset and software inventory. Works with TeleSign Operations management and Finance to acquire new assets based on approved budgets and approved needs.
- Obtains quotes and places orders with vendors/providers to acquire equipment and software in support of staff and Operations needs for data center equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems.
- IV/VI Degree in Computer science or equivalente
- 1-3 years of experience with managing and administering O365.
- 1-3 years of experience with Windows 7/8, Active Directory, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Active Directory management and administration.
- Experience installing supporting Cisco AnyConnect VPN client.
- Experience with managing and administering Cisco VOIP phone system (Vocalocity).
- Working knowledge of VMware Linux Workstation and Mac.
- Experienced supporting major PC components i.e. desktops, laptops, printers, PDAs, monitors.
- Experienced in one or two technologies not commonly supported i.e. networking support, telecom, video teleconferencing.
- Experienced working with the JIRA ticketing system.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to perform general maintenance duties including but not limited to, basic repair duties, moving of employee work stations, etc.
- Experience with VOIP – SIP, RTP.
- Experience with virtualized environments.
- Experience with SAN / NAS environments.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.