The IT Helpdesk Engineer is responsible for the support of shared office infrastructure and equipment, software and account management for equipment and office infrastructure, asset management, software licensing management and general day-to-day help desk requests. The successful candidate will require current working knowledge of technologies detailed below along with excellent communications skills and a focus on customer support targeting Telesign employee base. In addition, this role will interface with corresponding organization in other Telesign locations to move the helpdesk support to a consistent user experience irrespective of employee location.
- Support all employee on-boarding activities including configuring, equipment, installing software, setting up email/telephones, VPN accounts and other services, setting up accounts and access rights based on role, providing employees office access.
- Recovery of company assets, account management, organizational manager support for departing employees.
- Maintenance and support of office file servers, server room, office networks and shared equipment (i.e. printers, wireless access points, office security system, etc.).
- Provide support and troubleshooting to local and remote staff for all aspects of IT.
- Working with other operations staff (systems administrators, network engineers, DBAs) when necessary to ensure Telesign staff have the equipment, software and access to perform their jobs productively.
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves issues for users of the Telesign internal systems and applications, personal computer software and hardware, local network, the Internet, and new computer technology in a call center environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
- Maintains asset and software inventory. Works with Telesign Operations management and Finance to acquire new assets based on approved budgets and approved needs.
- Obtains quotes and places orders with vendors/providers to acquire equipment and software in support of staff and Operations needs for data center equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems.
- 1-3 years of experience with managing and administering O365.
- 1-3 years of experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with Active Directory, include assigning memberships, users, and computer account management, and understanding of basic scripts
- Experience installing supporting Global Protect client.
- Experience with JAMF to manage and administer Apple devices.
- Experience working with SSO and SAML
- Working knowledge of VMware Linux Workstation and Mac.
- Experienced supporting major PC components i.e. desktops, laptops, printers, tablet, monitors.
- Experienced in one or two technologies not commonly supported i.e. networking support, telecom, video teleconferencing.
- Experienced working with the JIRA ticketing system.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to perform general maintenance duties including but not limited to, basic repair duties, moving of employee workstations, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with virtualized environments.
- Experience with SAN / NAS environments.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.