Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner® as one of the top twelve word’s producers of Curriculum Managements Systems. Our global business development and delivery teams are in Australia and Serbia. Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe, by providing them with the right tools, to better manage, innovate, and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we often create new standards for them.
As we are now growing, the opportunity exists for the competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a Project Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our cross-functional global team to manage implementations and roll-out of SaaS-based products across multiple Higher Education organisations.
- Management of rapid delivery projects.
- Daily project tracking and status reporting both internally and externally.
- Day to day management of all project deliverables.
- Project scheduling and project planning activities.
- Risk & Issue management with a focus on how to resolve quickly or workaround.
- Testing phase preparation, co-ordination and tracking.
- Co-ordinate meetings/reviews with internal/external teams for the initiation of projects and at regular intervals throughout the project lifecycle.
- Balance task execution and communications in a dynamic, high intensity environment.
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- 3+ years of experience in a project management or another lead IT role.
- Exceptional communication skills (written as well as oral) both English and Serbian.
- Familiarity with IT processes, JIRA and other project management tools.
- Highly motivated, focused, and disciplined self-starter.
- Ability to present and engage with customers and internal teams in both technical and management roles.
- University degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Happy to work flexible hours, when required, to accommodate communication across different time zones.
Nice to have:
- A proven track record of Agile delivery.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
What we offer:
- Remote first team, work from anywhere.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance and Fitpass access.
Why Work with us:
- We work in small teams that are very strong technically. You will be collaborating with senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focused on great outcomes, will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We will trust you and help you grow. You will be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided only to shortlisted candidates.