JOIN OUR TEAM
Brose is the worlds fourth-largest family-owned automotive supplier. Our lightweight design, electronically commutated motors or door and seat systems can be found in every second new vehicle around the world today.
Over 80 automotive brands, 40 suppliers, and 50 e-bike manufactures rely on our efficiency and performance. About 25,000 employees at 65 locations in 24 countries guarantee quality and innovation.
Location Pancevo, Serbia
IT Specialist (m/f/d)
Your job specification
- Implementation of standard IT Brose processes and policies in a new facility in close cooperation with Brose Group central department
- Providing support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage and maintenance of software programs or hardware following the Brose standards
- Managing of operation, backup, storage and disaster recovery for IT systems within the plant
- Review reports of IT devices to identify malfunction and address problems
- Providing basic support to users on SAP questions
- Running of IT projects in IT infrastructure area as well as coordinating of internal resources and external suppliers
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or a similar discipline
- Profound know-how of IT systems e.g. SAP, Windows etc.
- Good understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience of IT servers, desktops and infrastructures
- Good knowledge of Network and Telecommunications (TCP/IP, DHCP, Cisco routers, Cisco switches)
- Fluent in English and Serbian
We offer the following benefits
Modern work and
Performance-based compensation and success payment
Brose d.o.o. Beograd-Palilula, Pančevački put 38A, Belgrade-Palilula, 11210 Belgrade, Serbia