About the team:
We are a part of the Bosch Digital division. On our location in Serbia, we are constantly growing and supporting Bosch in AIoT development and digital transformation. At this moment, we have around 100 software engineers of different profiles. If you decide to join us, you will have a chance to work on new and exciting projects in the upcoming years. Key-value of Bosch and our team is work-life balance, and we strive to offer opportunity, responsibility, and perspective in terms of career development.
Are you Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
As part of the IT Trend Scouting Team, your responsibility is to:
► Scan the market and identify market shifts and emerging technologies that are relevant for Bosch
► Keep a pulse on the latest trends and provide customers with the research and information they need to drive change and make strategic decisions
► For trends analysis that are done, reports/presentations should be created and presented to different audiences (board and senior leadership team in Bosch)
► Consult decision makers and strategic initiatives on relevant digital trends
► Support the IT Trend Scouting Service (answer inquiries, search for studies...)
► Work with leading research providers such as Gartner and Forrester
Who you are?
► 2 years as consultant, ideally in different industries
► 5 years of working experience in different IT roles/functions
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
► Consulting skills (also towards executives)
► Service-oriented attitude
► Communication skills (including ability to present to large audiences)
► Analytical mindset
► Interested in new technologies and trends
► Fluent in English and ideally with a good level of German
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-Learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia)
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
If you are ready to work #LikeABosch, please fill in the contact form and submit your CV (PDF format) in English language. If you have any questions, you can contact us us electronically.
Included in the referral program.