With local support of TNation Company
TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. The clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe.
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. It was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer.
Possibility of remote work.
- Implementing state-of-the-art security standards in our legacy and new products
- Establishing global IT security guidelines, policies, and practices
- Defining and validating of the security architecture including proof of concept for new security technologies
- Realizing IT-Security projects like e.g. threat monitoring, firewalling, or forensics
- Participating in disaster recovery projects and incident management as well as creating business continuity plans for critical assets
The ideal candidate:
- Has 2 to 5 years of professional experience in IT-Security, ideally experience in network security
- Has relevant experience in planning and execution of IT-Security projects
- Has a deep security understanding and knowledge about security architecture
- Has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with every stakeholder
- Has very good English language skills both oral and written; German skills are a plus
- Has a bachelor’s degree in computer science, ideally with a focus on IT security
Nice to have:
- Relevant certifications in IT-Security or Information Security Sector
- Experience in software development or system administration
What we offer:
- Possibility to develop your technical skills (through training and certifications)
- Great working atmosphere in an innovative, international team
- Interesting benefits and several company events
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.