For our Novi Sad office (currently remote work from your home due to the COVID pandemic), we are seeking an Intermediate React JS Developer The ideal candidate’s primary responsibility will be the implementation of visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. Closely working with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of solid experience working with React.js
- Understanding of MVC/OOP concepts
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind.
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Able to analyze requirements and propose and implement solutions. Ready to learn and share experience and contribute to the team education process.
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Implementing 3rd-party libraries APIs
- Experience with React Native and Gatsby
- Understanding of IOS/Android device compatibility issues
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
Recognition of your work, constant nurture of your strengths, and value of your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for making exceptional results. We are a compact team of around 20 people, that created a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, courses and training, and interesting team buildings. The working hours are 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this Job position drop Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org