TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. Our clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe, such as Deluxe (US), Elcom (US), Telenor (Norway), Nexcom (Germany), Eurobank EFG (Greece).
We are looking for an Intermediate System Administrator.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience with administration of network appliances: Routers, Managed Switches and WiFi APs, VPN and connectivity troubleshooting for local and remote users
- Working knowledge of Virtualization
- Knowledge of Apache HTTPD and MySQL configuration, deployment, tuning, monitoring and management
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Design, test, deploy, and maintain virtual servers and desktops in a mixed computing environment of Windows, Linux, Apple devices, cloud services
- Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of disaster recovery procedures for critical systems to ensure continuous operations of our and client systems.
- Provide systems administration support for production and testing environments. This includes troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and processes
- Perform troubleshooting and triage during service failure scenarios and participate in intense investigations to determine root causes and develop corrective actions.
- Perform regular system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Provide technical expertise in the day-to-day support of end users, computing needs, inventory control
- Working in a positive work environment
- Excellent financial conditions
- Working on long-term projects
- Possibility of remote work
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.