TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. Our clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe, such as Deluxe (US), Elcom (US), Telenor (Norway), Nexcom (Germany), Eurobank EFG (Greece).
We are looking for: Intermediate QA Automation Engineer - remote
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in writing automated testing scripts in any Object-Oriented programming language (C# is preferred)
- Very good understanding and working experience in automation testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL, including stored procedures and typical design patterns
- Good knowledge and working experience with TestNG framework
- Understanding and working experience with GIT, using any UI tool or command line
- Good knowledge of how to test API requests
- Knowledge on CI tools like Jenkins to align with Dev-Ops Deployment process, is an asset
- Experience in working in Azure DevOps environment with ability to analyse the logs
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile methodologies, working experience with any PM tool (like Jira)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Private health insurance
- Excellent financial conditions
- Working on long-term projects
- Working in a positive work environment
- English language classes
- Team activities
- Sports activities
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Looking forward to meeting you!