We are looking for:
Intern in IT Audit
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
As an Intern, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Identifying areas where client's business units should consider additional investment and areas local IT team should focus
- Performing IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes
- Performing IT security and compliance audits
- Preparing and reporting results of IT audits
What we are offering?
- Interesting projects
- Professional and technical growth, steep learning curve
- Working closely with leading industry experts
- Working with renowned companies
- Friendly work environment
- Ability to adapt quickly and accept feedback
- Final year student or a recent graduate in relevant field
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner
- Drive, dedication and willingness to learn and develop in the area of IT Audit
- Keeping up-to-date with technical developments for business area