Computer Rock is looking for a talented Java Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for strong developers that already have experience. This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Java development
- Experience with Java web frameworks
- Knowledge in service oriented architectures
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (Postgres, Oracle or other)
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Git, Maven or Gradle
- Ability to learn quickly
- Reliable and trustworthy
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C, C++, C# or similar)
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Implementing high quality solutions that are robust, resilient and reliable
- Participating in technical design, estimation, code reviews and writing tests
- Collaborate closely with mobile and web teams in order to transform requirements into solution
- Applying agile practices
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable references or Github.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.