Comtrade System Integration, founded in 2001 as part of Comtrade Group, specializes in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises of 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology faster and more effectively than their competitors.
We are currently recruiting for a ESB/BPM Java engineer to join our System Integration team which has 15 dedicated professionals involved in lot of projects with focus on Enterprise Service Bus, API Management, Business Process Management using most famous vendor technologies. Mission of our team is to integrate heterogeneous information systems inside enterprise as well as to exchange data with systems outside enterprise. We build fully functional solutions using different integration tools and “best practice” approach in the field.
Our future colleague should take proactive role in projects for diverse industries applying his/her rich knowledge and experience in order to overcome all business issues, and provide best consulting and service to our clients. Additionally, Senior Integration Consultant will mentor junior colleagues in order to transfer his/her rich knowledge and incentive them to work more independently.
- 3+ years of working on Java projects
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer/organizational science
- Advanced knowledge of integration processes and methodologies (web services, jms, file transfer, service security, logging, error handling,...)
- Advanced knowledge of some of the enterprise ESB tools (IBM Integration Bus, Oracle Service Bus, Tibco, Microsoft, Biztalk,...)
- Knowledge of SQL language
- A high level of initiative and self-responsibility
- The tendency to work well within a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- An analytical and structured approach
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people in familiar atmosphere
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Competitive salary
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
- Parking on premises
- Child Time bonus
- Private health insurance
- Family day
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Stable and well organized working conditions with a multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning statusquo, sharing ideas and knowledge
- Opportunities to travel