We're looking for an experienced software developer to join us.
COING is a software development company, with offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, and San Francisco. The company was founded in 2009 and is run by experienced developers.
The company is focused on creating products that are used by millions around the world. Our most successful products include Clockify (time tracking app) and Pumble (team chat app).
We pride ourselves on the culture we have in our company, and we are very careful about who we let in our team.
We strongly feel that we need to do our part in helping Serbian society transition into a more inclusive (and loving) place. That is why we do NOT want you to apply if you think that the LGBTQ+ population in Serbia shouldn’t have the right to marriage or other rights. We have zero-tolerance toward homophobia in any form.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (MacBook Pro M1, 16GB RAM)
- Web or enterprise Java system architecture design and development using modern methodologies and tool-chains (agile, domain-driven design, behavior-driven development).
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency in the code bases through code reviews and system design analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune our internal processes.
- Minimum 3+ years' commercial experience in Java software development, using the full Java application stack
- Strong skills with Spring and Hibernate or Java EE.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work in CET timezone (9:00-17:00 UTC+1)
- Fluent in Ex-Yu languages (Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin)
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2022.
It takes many products to help people around the globe grow and prosper. We’ve created three that cover a wide range of features:
Clockify — The #1 free time tracker for teams that helps millions of people regain control of their time and increase their productivity levels.
Pumble — A free team chat app that helps teams cut down on emails and speed up their collaboration and communication.
Plaky — A free project management software that lets teams of all sizes collaborate, organize projects, and manage their tasks.
At COING, bringing exceptional ideas to life starts from our equally shared passion for growth. These ideas would be nothing but wishful thinking if it wasn’t for our principles that bring us all united:
Innovation — We believe that everyone is capable of coming up with new ideas, so we are always encouraging everyone to find their innovative streak.
Proactivity — We deeply believe that everyone has the ability to initiate change, and we help our employees do just that.
Trust — We wholeheartedly believe that every action comes from the best intention, so we place complete trust in our employees.
Diversity — We foster an inclusive culture where diversity and freedom of expression are highly valued. We’ll never stop believing in doing the right thing, so we nurture a culture of empowerment, advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, as well as the rights of ethnic and racial minorities.
Love — We place our highest trust in the power of compassion, kindness, patience, solidarity and love.
Optimism — Smile is always the best policy. Optimism and a positive attitude make all the difference, so we always try to take a walk on the bright side.
Our mission to bring out the best in people does not end with our tools.
At COING, we are fully committed to contributing not only to a more hopeful future, but also to a brighter present.
With this vision in mind, we have started the COING Foundation aimed at supporting a wide range of causes, empowering change, and creating a lasting positive impact in our communities.
na osnovu 3 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
COING d.o.o. je kompanija koja se zaista trudi oko svojih zaposlenih pruzajuci benefite koje druge kompanije nemaju, ali i pored tih benefita najvazniji faktor je radno okruzenje. Tim ljudi koji cine ovu kompaniju su vrhunski strucnjaci u svojoj oblasti, voljni da investiraju svoje vreme i znanje za razvoj novih inzenjera....
Working in a product-based company with talented experts in the domain
Flexible working hours
Private health insurance
Private dental insurance
Team building events and parties
In-house learning program
Two big team building activities, many small gatherings, and parties
Free healthy breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks
Onboarding buddy program
Home office equipment